Buy Proudly South African
Why do you have to buy a Midrand Tarp & Tent Marquee:
- The tent is supplied to the consumer with a 1 year guarantee forthcoming from the manufacturer’s suppliers.
Conditions do apply.
- All repairs not covered by the guarantee shall be less 50%, if the product was sold by Midrand Tarop & Tent or approved agent.
- All material used are from local manufacturer’s.
- All tents and marquees are manufactured
- Only First Grade materials are used and guaranteed as such quality.
- All steel products are galvanised, hot dipped or electroplated.
- Qualified tent makers oversee production.
- All tents sold are designed and developed in-house by tent makers.
- The company was established in 1997
Therefore a Midrand Tarp & Tent marquee is a Local, First grade, 1 – year guarantee product manufactured by qualified tent makers.
These products Have been manufactured for use as temporary structures. For safety of all occupants, evacuation is recommended if threatening weather occurs, or if there is any doubt concerning the safe use of these products.
Midrand Tarp and Tent disclaims and excludes all express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The user shall determine the suitability of these products for the intended use and assumes all risk and liability. Midrand Tarp and Tent shall not be liable in court or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential arising out of the use of or the inability to use these products.
Midrand Tarp & Tent Materials & Workmanship 1 Year Warranty:
Midrand Tarp & Tent warranties the materials and workmanship in every product. If your product has received proper care, but fails due to a defect in manufacturing, the product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.
What is not covered:
- Cost of shipment of products
- Normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasion, discoloration or fading from use or exposure to sunlight.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, repairs by unauthorised persons.
- Products sold outside South Africa.
- Consequential damages, incidental damages, or expenses, including damage to property.