Our lodge tents offer an alternative for those who wants to get closer with nature and still wants to experience luxury, exclusive and elegant surroundings. We design our tents to ensure that they have a minimal impact on the environment and are therefore not only attractive but also functional.
The design of tents is mainly based on stand-alone units, but can be incorporated into brick, mortar and wood structures. These tents are semi-permanent and modular, making them more compatible with the requirements of our customers.
We work closely with our customers to develop tents that fulfill their requirements, incorporating their or our designs.Wooden frame-door and windows can also be incorporated into the tent.
- 3,5m x 3,5m, one door, two windows.
- 3,5m x 4,2m, one door, four windows.
- 3,5m x 6,3m, one door, six windows, one divider with door
Inner Tent Material:
- The base-fabric is from a combination of cotton and synthetic material. The coated product is resistant to ultra-violet rays and is rot, waterproof and flame retardant.
- The nature of the material allows it to be applied in various conditions, from humid to dry climatic conditions.
Frame and Flysheets:
- The mild-steel frame is modular and is available in a galvanized or powder-coated finish. Shade net and P.V.C. flysheets give more protection to the tent body, while also providing shade to cool it down.
- The veranda and optional ablution areas, form part of the frame and flysheet’s design
- The inner tent is suspended within the frame.
- Outside flaps with zips ensure that flaps are in place when closed.
- The opening of the windows and doors are protected with netting against insects .
- Optional inside flaps with zips are available for privacy.
- Standard doors opens the tent for easy access, and are closed with zips from inside or outside.
- Netting is protecting the entrance with an opening that is coincident to that of the canvas door.
- Wooden frame-door can also be incorporated into the tent
- Wooden decks or cement floors are used as basis for erection. P.V.C flooring is available as an option to ensure optimal closure of the tent.
- The tent body is securely fastened onto the wooden decks or cement slabs.
En-suite Ablution Facilities:
- Various options are available and can be incorporated in the design of the tent.
- As detail to the bathroom area is personal, design thereof is left to the discretion of the customer.
- The live span of a unit are + 10 years, provided proper care is taken of them.
- Various replacement components are available that minimize the need to replace a complete unit.
** Notes for Consideration:
- Tents are non-stock items and are manufactured to the requirements of the customer
- Manufacturing time of a tent is 3 to 4 weeks depending on the quantity and requirements of the customer
- One (1) year guarantee limited manufacturers warranty